Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Someone Special




Before I go to bed tonight...I think adding a few of my husband and daughter's photographs would be the most perfect way to end this day...you can see more of their work at 2ee's photography.com..they are both incredibly talented and how cool is it to have father and daughter working together!!!  Anyway, can you get it that I am proud..it was so hard to choose, but here are a few, I tried to pick just a couple representing totally different subject matters...don't worry I will be adding many more as we go along. Now on to reading and sleeping...I am reading 3 totally different books at the same time, evidently, after talking with friends, I am not the only one that does that..the first is a novel entitled "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls..a very thought provoking, incredibly written book...the 2nd is "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle...and everything you might of heard about this book is right...take a dive into it, you will be altered..and lastly a wonderfully different book, almost like a guide to living of sorts entitled "life is a verb..37 days to wake up, be mindful and live intentionally" by Patti Digh..viewing life and living it from a whole new perspective.  Well for someone who had to be pushed to start a blog I sure don't lack for something to say...but then I have been accused of that many times :-)..Sweet dreams to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment