Sunday, January 16, 2011

"No time like the present-now that is an understatement"



This darling little clock by Michelle Allen Designs is one of my newest finds, I adore her work..it is so whimsical, colorful and fun and represents for me, "There truly is no time like the present!"...check out her website (link above) to see more of her incredible designs, you won't be disappointed, in fact you may fall in love with something for yourself too!....I actually found this clock in a shop that my daughter and I discovered one day while taking my 2 grand pups to their doggy Dr. and dare I say I might need to go back for more.  It is right next door and it looked absolutely darling so we ventured in...we entered into the wonderful, magical world of Prairie Dog Mercantile owned by the nicest people you will ever meet, Don & Cyndi Cutler.  It is absolute pet heaven, complete with Rosie..!! She is darling and so sweet, we love her and she will demonstrate some of the pet toys for you too...so adorable!  They have other dogs as well, but we have only met Rosie, as every time we have been into their store she is there.  
If you live in the Spokane Washington area and own a pet, what are you waiting for?  Go and visit this wonderful store, you will love it too, and on top of that, our family is all about supporting local business!!  Just click on the link that I provided and you will find their address...

Blessings Val

No comments:

Post a Comment