Monday, January 3, 2011

Back Again

Well tonight I finally did it...I created a blog at the urging of my wonderful husband, whose faith in me, unconditional love, constant support and daily encouragement provides me with the inspiration to continue taking one step at a time...

I am so thankful for the blessings I have been given..the love and acceptance of a wonderful husband, daughter and son that provide me, without knowing, the very reasons I continue to search and move forward.  And above all else the second chance at life that the Lord has blessed me with.


 I am also so grateful for the gift I have been given by my family to be a part of the Brave Girls Club "Soul Restoration Online Course" that was given to me by them, for Christmas.  I know in my heart and soul that it will be a life changing experience for me and that the timing could not have been more perfect...an exploration through creativity into who I am, where I have come from and where that journey continues to go...


That is what inspires this blog...my wanting to share what I learn about myself, my heart, my scars, my artistry and mostly to share what it has been and continues to be the saving of a life...ONE STEP AT A TIME...


I hope you join me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment