Thursday, January 27, 2011

"It is said that a daughter is the fulfillment of a mother's dream..and SHE is"




I stopped by my daughter's house last night to deliver some Homemade Lentil Soup I had made the night before...evidently I need to figure out how to make things in smaller batches, as I have enough lentil soup for 6 dinners..kind of like planting way too much zucchini in your garden..if you have ever done that you know exactly what I mean..!!

Anyway, as I was saying, I was delivering the soup and we started to talk about my blog...when I told her how many page hits I have had, just since Jan 6th, she was flabbergasted and said, "you are kidding me, I need to get blogging"..to my delight, when I signed into Facebook late last night, there was the announcement for her new blog!!!

I was so excited, happy, proud, elated... well you know how long it took me to get there...it is absolutely wonderful and darling I must say, already..boy is she quick!!  She is such an incredibly talented woman with so much to say..so insightful, so creative,  a wonderful inventive writer, and an incredible photographer...!

I invite you with my whole heart to follow her thoughts, her journey, her ideas, her passion, and the way she sees the world through the lens of a camera..

Her name is Erika Walker, she is my beloved daughter, one of the loves of my life and one of the e's of 2 ee's Photography...
Just click on her name above and it will take you right to her blog..enjoy!

Blessings 
Val


No comments:

Post a Comment