Sunday, January 23, 2011

A little peak at my first project from "Brave Girls Soul Restoration" Class..
"A Journal to Guide Me"

I love to write, as everyone might have concluded by now, as well as create! Understandably there couldn't have been a more perfect first project for me..the class provides you with a wide range of journaling prompts weekly. All you then need to do, is select those that most speak to your heart in that moment, cut them out, write, design and create your page or pages. However your little heart desires, and then continue on, as often as you feel with this project throughout the duration of the class...won't be showing the actual pages, as of course, simply said, journaling is a quite personal undertaking...but here are a couple of pictures I took of the book cover I made..I find the finished cover to be quite pretty yet simple, rather my style!!...it is difficult to notice in the picture that the background paper is a beautiful shade of Robin's Egg Blue with a grid pattern and some pale vintage grey and black patterns..the pictures do not do this paper justice...simply lovely, I will definitely be ordering more ..I handmade the flowers and attached together with metal and epoxy brads, which actually have a very 50's old fashioned feel about them...and of course B&W polka dot ribbon..gotta have the polka dots, well either that or white stitching lines!!



The journal project is one that you are continually working on, as I mentioned previously, but there are also additional art projects weekly, of which are in the making..will post some peaks at those as well sometime this week...

I am really just now entering the actual "soul restoration", soul exploration parts of the class and will soon begin sharing some of my thoughts as I find the words..

As Always, Blessings to all

No comments:

Post a Comment