Sunday, January 9, 2011

In the missing of the men in my life...

Finally today I was able to figure out how to create a music playlist and post it to my blog..


The first song that will play when you enter is entitled "10,000 miles" by Mary Chapin Carpenter. The first time I heard this song was while watching the beautiful film "Fly Away Home", which remains one of my all time favorite films on many levels.
I chose this song as the first on my play list as a dedication to the "missing of the men in my life"...


My dear sweet Dad, who passed almost 6 years ago....I miss you Daddy and our very special lunches.


My husband, who has been working and living in another city for 3 years now, only returning on the weekends.  Our time together has been so minimal and those Sunday nights when I leave you again at the airport just about tears my heart out...I miss you love...can't wait to have you back home!!!


My son Michael, who moved to another city with his buddies this last summer...buddy, no words can express how much I miss you!!!  I am so proud of you and all that you have become...I had no idea that letting your children spread their wings and fly would be so hard...


I love you all!!!

1 comment: