Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Monday Sharing"

Yes I know...the title says "Monday Sharing" and its Tuesday...
Running just a tad behind...getting back in the swing of things now that I can function again...
Whatever virus is running itself around these parts is a doozy...sooo back at it..

This week's blog is that of the incredibly talented Kelly Rae Roberts...




I first heard about Kelly from my sister in-law Lori, when the gift shop at the hospital where Lori works started carrying her work...she e-mailed me and very excitedly told me that I had to visit Kelly Rae's blog and I did, right away....I totally fell in love with everything and I mean every single solitary thing she does. I immediately bought her book and relished every page, every thought, every word..this book, for me, was so beautiful, so inspiring and her story is such a wonderful example of believing in yourself...a true "must have"


Taking Flight..here is the link to her blog if you are interested in buying this wonderful book for yourself and/or as a gift...you will love it!

A couple months later, for my birthday, my lovely sister in-law gave me a most precious gift...it is entitled "Embrace Change".  This piece mean't so much to me and the words written on it were so uplifting to me at a time when I was struggling through some very challenging things in my life. Now as I read the words most everyday, they have been a constant reminder that change is a necessary part of an ever evolving life full of hope, lessons and love..it hangs proudly on the wall of my studio and I absolutely adore it...

Please give yourself the gift of visiting Kelly's blog, reading her words, viewing her incredible work...!

Blessings as always,

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment