Monday, March 21, 2011

"Monday Sharing"

I was wondering this morning, when thinking about 
"Monday Sharing" what wonderful blog I would share..
You see there are so very many incredible places I could share with you to visit...incredible people doing amazing things..
It never ceases to amaze me how unique we all are..how every single solitary human being is just them...there is not another person on the face of this planet alike, even identical twins are not completely alike, they remain individual in some way as God has made them!
Its almost overwhelming thinking about it..
Well, again I divert..
Anyway, as I was saying, I was having trouble trying to narrow down what very special blog I was going to choose to share today..
Should I do eenie meenie minee mo or something..
And then I opened my e-mail and there was "Heart to Heart with Holley" waiting patiently for me, in fact it had been patiently waiting for me since March 6th..how in the world did I miss that? In opening and reading her message for that day she referred her reader's to a friend...and well the decision was made...

Here is the blog for Reese


Very heartfelt and inspiring thoughts and stories...

Enjoy and blessings as always..

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment