Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"A New Day, A New Beginning"


I awaken this morning, wipe the sleep out of my eyes, throw the covers to the side of the bed and welcome "A New Day" "A New Beginning" a new chance to be all that I can be..
Living each moment, just that one little moment in time..
All those little chances that make up a day,
to do my best, be true to me, to view the world through the eyes that I have been so blessed with..
Its a beautiful day..the sky is beginning to lighten, to start it's new day..
The air is crisp and clean and has that wet earthy smell..a life smell full of memories..
There is a song in the air provided by just one little hopeful bird waiting for the sun on its wings..so many places to fly, so many songs to sing..
songs that are instinctual..
I think I will join in adding MY song and I will be grateful for my voice..

Blessings
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment