Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Random Stuff"

Have been down for the count with bronchitis and a sinus infection, this week...yuk!!!
But, thanks to my wonderful Dr and modern medicine, of which I am truly grateful for, I am feeling a bit more like myself this evening...another good nights sleep and a hot steamy shower tomorrow morning should be the perfect start to a new week...

Tomorrow begins my new online art class...The She Art Workshop by Christi Tomlinson..and I absolutely couldn't be more excited...and right on the heels of Brave Girls Soul Restoration..
am I blessed or what!

And Now


 A few more photos taken by my very talented husband Eric W Johnson...
The first two are obviously from Seattle and are incredible!
The remainder of the photos are in and around our beautiful little city of Spokane, WA 


Seattle Waterfront..although I am not quite sure where  he took this from...


Seattle waterfront from West Seattle


The Maple Street Bridge Spokane


Hangman Creek Spokane

Spokane's Riverfront Park and Clock Tower



Well thats it for tonight...


Blessings to all,


Val




No comments:

Post a Comment