Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"For My Hubby"

This song is on my playlist and I have listened to it previously and loved it, but prior to today I had never really listened to the lyric's..

My hubby and I will be married 35 years this May..
My life has been truly blessed in so very many ways..

I am so thankful for you everyday, you are an incredible spirit, a wonderful husband and such a dedicated and wise father...
I am grateful to you for always being such an incredible provider, always placing your families needs above your own..
and I appreciate the unconditional love you have always shown me and I admit it, sometimes I can be challenging...

The world is a better place Babe because you are in it!


For My Eric, My Love:



"Grow Old With Me" by Mary Chapin Carpenter

Grow old along with me
The best is yet to be
When our time has come
We will be as one
God bless our love
 

Grow old along with me
Two branches of one tree
Face the setting sun
When the day is done
God bless our love

Spending our lives together
Man and wife together
World without end

Grow old along with me
Whatever fate decrees
We will see it through
For our love is true
God bless our love

Me

1 comment: