Saturday, October 22, 2011

"My Fav's This Week"

First let me say that I absolutely adore Autumn time..

Beautiful warm sunny days, crisp nights,
surrounded by the incredible colors that signal a time for
rest...
Snuggly quilts and blankets
Sweaters, scarves, jammies and big warm socks..
Hot cocoa, Chai Tea, apple cider
Homemade soups, warm breads, yummy desserts..
Reading, art, quilting and crocheting..
Its all absolutely wonderful and peaceful and warm!

but there is one thing I'm not so fond of..
The Flu in all forms..!!!!
well for me anyway.. its always bronchitis
Its my thing...every darn year the nose starts up and then
boom right to the chest...ugh!




and that has been me and my mister for almost 2 weeks..
sneezing, wheezing, coughing..oh its been so much fun..eeeekkkk!
but I think, dare I say, that we may be turning a corner..
Finally...antibiotics are kicking in..
EmergenC empowering our bods..
Lots of beautiful Honeycrisp apples, delicious pears
orange juice, apple juice and tea homemade chicken soup,
and mega water..
The biggest problem for me though is..
tons of liquids as they say, a 54 year old bladder, and lots of coughing and sneezing...not so good (if you know what I mean)
Anyway I ramble..
All I can say is..STOP THE COUGHING ALREADY!
I'M SICK OF DOING IT AND HEARING MY MISTER DO IT..
OK ENOUGH ALREADY...I'VE HAD MY FIT..

So for the first time in days I finally feel good enough to sit down at the computer for a bit..
and here are the favs I found for this week
Enjoy!!


Loving this..it feels like me to me when I was a little bit of a girl..
The swing in the backyard was a faithful friend and oh how I loved that squeaky sound when it moved back and forth, just me and the sky above!!!


Are these not the cutest toes?
confetti toes they are called..


and come on are these not beautiful...!!



The most darling idea I have seen in a long time..
Totally going to do this on my desk..
Its a dish drainer for heaven's sake..how creative is that?


A few more projects going on the list

wine bottles covered with yarn


Magazine page ornaments


And this pillow...I'm in heaven!


Ideas for my art room that I am still working on..
I was on a roll and then the germs did their thing..

And I can't say good-bye without sharing something new on the menu for this week


And something to think about this week..


Blessings and may the flu loose its directions to your house...

Me



No comments:

Post a Comment