Monday, October 10, 2011

"I Absolutely Adore This Girl"

Today is Monday and that means ITS MY DAY OFF and I'm so excited..
One of my very bestest girlie friends is coming to spend the day..

She is Carie and she is amazing!!!


Talented, gifted, incredibly intelligent and so so dedicated to whatever the cause..
She literally can juggle 100 balls in the air and never miss!
The absolute greatest multi-tasker of all time...well that I know personally anyway..!!

But she is more than that to me..
She is a blessing..
She is the most beautiful soul I have ever met..
She is a giver, she is a stayer, she is my angel!
She is that friend we all wish for, you know the ones that aren't afraid..
They don't scare away easily, if the goin gets tough they roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done..
They aren't afraid of UGLY...ya know when life gets really ugly they stay the course..
They hold you up, they carry you, they get down on their knees in the trenches and help you see through the mud, help you crawl towards the light..
They let you be you, whatever that may be, no expectations, no judgements..
They get you, they want to get you, even if you aren't always the easiest, even if you
need them and I mean really, really need them..

Carie is that friend and has been all of these things for me and believe me there were times when it was not pretty..
I have laughed with her, cried with her, screamed with her,
giggled and been amazingly silly with her..
And I have broken into a million pieces with her and you know what?
She stood the course, she never left, she was never too busy! It was never too difficult..she didn't fall away not understanding, she worked hard to try to understand..and even if she couldn't...no matter..
And she has watched me move forward, steady as she goes, one foot in front of the other, celebrating right alongside..
 always in my thoughts are her favorite words of wisdom..
"Make it a Great Day"

And now I can truly say with all my heart "Life is Good, Life is Oh so Good"

So today we are spending the day together, she will be here in about an hour..
I woke up early so that I could make her this..


We will eat on and off all day...gab till we lose our voices and we always have to do a little sumpin sumpin...

So I am thinking we should do some painted pumpkins..maybe some like these, well not exactly like these, but you know what I mean...

inspired by the most beautiful and talented


or maybe some like these


Mostly I know that whatever we do, it will be wonderful...

Love you Doll...thank you!!

Blessings Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment