Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Mama/Wife Love"

I, with overwhelming awe and pride must share a couple of recent photos taken by my amazingly gifted and talented daughter and husband.
From their October Wedding photo shoots..
I am posting just a couple of photos in hope that you will take a visit to their website and blog!
http://2eesphotography.com

Enjoy!!

Brian and Stephanie (more to come)


Nick and Nikki






Two beautiful couples, two very gifted and dedicated photographers, two absolutely incredible days!!!

What can I say but, "they love love" and I love them!!

Blessings,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Val! It was so good to see you and Eric again. And to finally meet beautiful Erica. They did an awesome job for Steph's wedding. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete