Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"What a Wonderful World"

I woke up this morning to a cool, sunshiney summer morning..
The last couple of days have been just slightly cooler than of late, with cooler mornings...rather fallish in nature and the flowers are taking on a new life in my front yard garden...
I absolutely adore the time of late summer when although the days may get on the heated side, the nights and mornings are slightly cool..it seems to breathe new life into everything that grows, including me..
I didn't have quite enough time to do some picture taking this morning, but found this picture of the Palouse area close to where I live and it is amazingly gorgeous on so many levels...Enjoy!!


I am blessed to reside in a place surrounded by incredibly beautiful farm lands and also surrounded by so many lakes of all sizes and shapes...

I am thinking this photograph is inspiring me to do a mixed media canvas...hmmm...!!!!

Have a most lovely day full of blessings you are able to see with your eyes wide open...
Me

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to meet you Valerie! Thank you for your very sweet comments about my blog. Yes, it probably was God who planned our meeting. That makes it even more special.

    Love that photo! Wow, it is a photo right?..and not a painting? Oh I hope you do create a painting from it and then post it for us to see.

    Thanks again for stopping by my blog today,
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete