Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Sometimes you can just feel how BLESSED you are"

Today a wonderful book arrived on my doorstep and after reading just 20 pages I seriously feel as if I was supposed to visit the www.incourage.me website last week.


Upon arriving at this wonderful site I immediately clicked into the book club portion and came upon this book..


This is a book about what it means to take off negative traits and emotional entanglements and put on the character of Christ.
Kelly quotes a particularly poignant scripture from the bible..


Colossians 3:12 "
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience".


I am so excited to be sharing the reading of this book with my beloved cousin Linda... 
We will be reading and exchanging thoughts and ideas via e-mail as she lives all the way across the country..how fun is that!!!


I also ordered another book that looks amazing to me. Linda's recommendation...


"Change your thoughts, change your life..
Living the Wisdom of the Tao"




I am extremely excited to get into the pages of this book..
I love this quote from the book.


"Improve your vision by looking beyond what your eyes see"


And also this on..


"Notice the eternal bliss that's always with you...
even with the delicacies are out of sight"


Hmmm, I am thinking those words are a perfect place to begin..


Oh I mentioned being blessed..well I am, in a thousand different ways..and choosing to feel blessed even through the most difficult times can be a most freeing way to face the world..


With that..I bid you "happiness"


Val



No comments:

Post a Comment