Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Ok Ok I'm getting off my Bottom"

In a recent post and not so recent post I talked about 2 projects I was embarking on..
Well...as life goes in my house...you know what they say about the best laid plans..
But not today...
I really am going to get off my bottom and get my organization and creative thoughts out of my head and into action...

First this unfinished project that has been patiently waiting for me to come back and finish the job!!!


In the beginning..


Sometime in between then and now...
Poor thing, my summer laziness beckoned to throw a quilt over the progress, which was none...


Oh yeah..its under there...I have loved displaying this quilt and having it adorn my table, but enough is enough...
Onward and Upward...as soon as I finish writing this I am honestly...really...going to go outside
 (its a perfect day for it)
remove my quilt friend and get to work on the table top, which if I stay the course will end up like this...


Ok 1st project goal for today...

Now there is the DAUNTING ONE!!!

THIS...OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN...I actually walked in there last night, stood pivoting around and then walked back out...BAD...but today is a new day and I am ready to face it!!!




Off I go...Wish Me Luck...
I hopefully will be able to post updated pictures tonight...that is if life doesn't have other ideas...

Happy Sunday!
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment