Thursday, November 10, 2011

"In the Quiet"




Lately, honestly, I have found I haven't had much to say..but a great deal of thinking has been going on in this little (well not little, but you know what I mean) brain of mine..
Situations have presented themselves that have caused me to be quiet, to be still, to seek out the solace of my God and his words...
Reflecting
Pondering
Embracing
Learning from the lessons presented everyday..
Being purposeful in my words, my movements..

Then this morning I read a poignant blog post from the most beautiful Christy Tomlinson
entitled "Beautiful Heartbreaks"..
within her writing I was inspired, brought back to center, you know what I mean..
She finished her post with the beautiful video below and the words came...

Blessings and lessons to all..
Me

1 comment:

  1. Hey mama,

    I hope good thoughts have been going on in that head of yours! I love the canvas on your blog header I think you need to get back to making more of those. Love you!

    ReplyDelete